Australian shepherds are the cute little fluffy puppies who grow up to be stout and brave dogs. They are always high on energy and very enthusiastic. They are active and always in need of an affectionate family and owner.
They are very good pets but they cannot survive in a small and congested places.
How long do the Australian shepherds survive?
Australian shepherds are a breed from the United States and are very friendly dogs. They live for about an average of 12 to 15 years. However, their lifespan depend upon some things.
- The food that they eat has to be of good quality. They cannot survive on low quality food. The dog foods are better to avoid even though they boast of having healthy constituents, it is better not to provide it to them on a regular basis.
- Homemade food with the good constituents is necessary to make sure the dogs are living a healthy life.
- Regular exercises are necessary to ensure they have a longer lifespan. A fit and agile dog will always survive longer than a weak and fragile one.
- The place they are surviving in should be appropriate enough to let them survive.
- They need to be groomed regularly. Looking after them is a major task and a well-kept dog always has a greater lifespan.
What is the price of an Australian shepherd?
Australian shepherds are expensive as they are a breed from the United States and a very good one. They have amazing features and a very nice breed to be kept as a pet. However, the female puppies are a little less expensive than their male counterparts.
Their prices depend upon a lot of things.
- Primarily, it is because of their breed.
- If it is a puppy that you are adopting, and the breeder has paid for its entire course of vaccination before your adoption, the final price will be inclusive of the vaccination and test charges.
- If you are adopting them from a rescue home, then you are likely to get them free. They are the ones that are helpless and in need of a home and a master to look after them. They generally do not charge you a penny except for the pretest charges or vaccination charges, in some cases.
They are very frolicsome and need constant actions. The Australian shepherds are very high on alert and intelligent dogs. Bring one home and see your life take a lovely turn!
Tip: For some cool Boxer print products, check our unique Australian Shepherd collection.
Image courtesy: https://pixabay.com/photos/dogs-australian-shepherd-log-nature-606294/