The enthusiastic cuddly frolicsome little creatures as they are, the Beagles make the home such a better place to live in. People who do not have any children can easily adopt these puppies and live with them treating them like their own babies. They never let you feel the absence of anybody.
They make the family complete; they make you complete and happy. However, all these pleasures and happiness are transient. They too will succumb to the harsh realities of life and depart leaving us morose and slithering in pain.
However, their lifespan can be extended in some ways.
How to extend their lifespan?
Beagles normally live for about 12-15 years. There are several reasons that are responsible for their early demise. Some of them being skin infections, trauma or congenital disease. These are some of the inevitable conditions, which are sometimes responsible for the beagles to lose their lives.
However, there are certain ways in which you can extend the lifestyle of your favorites:
- Giving them a proper diet will help them maintain a healthy and hearty lifespan
- Their dog food is not always a good idea. Even if the companies boast of having great and valuable constituents still the dogs are better off without them.
- Proper exercising can lead to a great life and an extension of a good 3-4 years.
- Cleaning them properly is a very important thing.
- The regular walks, sleep and exercise can help the babies stay fit and prevent the muscles from wears and tears. This is an important aspect to help them stay healthy and live longer than usual.
What is the price of a beagle?
The price range of a beagle depends upon several factors. Some beagles are priced low while some are expensive. A lot depends upon their age, breed and vaccinations already given. You can get beagles from rescue homes as well where you can get them free.
However, having a good talk with the breeder is necessary and knowing the original breed of the dog.
In several cases the marking, coloring and the breed confirmation will affect the price of a particular beagle. If the breeder has indulged in a vaccination course prior to your adoption, then it will be added on in your price.
Keeping these particular factors in mind, you are free to own your beagle and welcome home a lovely little fellow for your company all round the clock.
Tip: For some cool Beagle print products, check our unique Beagle collection.
Image courtesy: https://pixabay.com/photos/beagle-dog-puppy-pet-cute-3877115/